Regardless of where your travels take you this summer, there are some things that EVERY woman should keep at close hand. From tech accessories to sun-protecting gear, we’re sharing 5 must-have travel accessories to have on the go.
Summer Travel Kit:
- Tory Burch Madura Silk Scarf: Scarves are one of those accessories that can be worn many different ways- any time of day or season. Keep one tucked into your travel bag for a last minute pop of flare, a beach cover-up, or a shawl for cool summer nights.
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Protect Broad Spectrum: A heavy-duty primer is essential during the hotter months to ensure that your makeup actually stays on. This pick from Laura Mercier is lightweight, smooth, and provides sun protection.
- Warby Parker Everett Sunglasses: Warby Parker is famous for creating stylish sunglasses that suit just about any face shape AND are 100% affordable.
- Sam Edelman Gigi Sandal: Last minute trips to the beach call for a comfortable, goes-with-anything sandal. This Sam Edelman pair packs style and versatility with its delicate nude straps.
- Jonathan Adler iPhone 5/5s On the Go Charger: While we all love our iPhones, the battery life isn’t exactly top notch. However, this cute charger from Jonathan Adler will give your phone a boost wherever your day takes you.
- Tory Burch Marion Slouchy Tote: Your travels would not be complete without a stylish carryall. We love the navy color of this Tory Burch tote- perfect year-round!