Not sure how to top off those stockings? Today we’re sharing some of our favorite picks of the season. From tech accessories to cozy winter gear, we’ve pulled 10 stylish options to suit the fashionista in your life.
- Molami Bight Knotted Earbuds: These stylish gold-tone headphones feature EarClick technology, which secures each bud in two separate parts of the ear.
- Nordstrom Cable Knit Slippers: Who doesn’t love a cozy pair of slippers? This affordable pick features cushioned soles and cable-knits to complete any winter loungewear collection.
- Adia Kibur Delicate Ring Set: Why wear one when you can wear three? The ‘stacked rings’ trend keeps coming back, making this a sure-fire pleaser.
- Deborah Lippmann Jazz Standards Glam Rock Nail Color Duo: This Deborah Lippman gift set features two shimmering holiday nail colors packed into one standout case.
- GLAMSQUAD Gift Card: Give the gift of glam! Every woman loves to get celebrity treatment, and with GLAMSQUAD you can. Buy a gift card for your girlfriends or lady in your life so they can order professional hair and makeup services to their home or office.
- Urban Decay Naked2 Eye Shadow Palette: This Naked2 palette is a follow-up to Urban Decay’s best-selling Naked set. The palette features a dozen taupe and gray-beige neutrals as well as 5 exclusive new shades.
- Diane von Furstenberg Glitterati iPhone 5 Case: This hardshell case features subtle glitter and signature gold-tone lips for everyday glam.
- Furla Babylon 3 in 1 Cosmetic Case: Saffiano leather and a sweet pink/taupe color combo give these cosmetic cases an unexpected luxurious touch.
- BP Faux Fur Infinity Scarf: Faux fur packs both warm and style on this BP infinity scarf. Keep it casual with blouses and jeans or dress it up with a favorite little black dress.
- BaubleBar ‘Classic: Evening Bracelet Stack’ Bangle Gift Set: BaubleBar’s bracelet stack features a sparkling set of crystal and metal bangles in a festive case. Wear them together as a statement piece or sport them separately for a delicate touch of glam.
This year, you will not miss all the great Cyber Monday sales because of morning meetings, errands, or shuttling the kids around. Why? Because we’ve already searched the web for the best deals. From winter accessories to designer handbags, we’re sharing discounted pieces that are too good to pass up.
- Ramy Brook Meryl Blouse
Was $325, Now $260 (Up to 25% off orders with code GOBIG14 at checkout): The perfect party top for the holiday season. Play it up with a sleek pencil skirt or dress it down with skinny jeans and heels.
- Deux Lux Empress mini Cross Body Bag
Was $115, Now $80.50 (Up to 25% off orders with code GOBIG14 at checkout): One can never have enough handbags. Team this seasonal pick with a little black dress for the perfect outfit topper.
- Heather Hawkins After Midnight Necklace
Was $215, Now $107.50 (Up to 25% off orders with code GOBIG14 at checkout): Add some flare to everyday blouses with this double-strand necklace from Heather Hawkins.
- Oscar de la Renta Gold-Plated Crystal Earrings
Was $390, Now $234: Bold crystal earrings are an easy way to bring that necessary sparkle to outfits this season. Make them pop with a sleek updo.
- Steven by Steve Madden Sleeekkk Boots
Was $259, Now $149 (Take extra 40% off sale items with code CYBERSALE at checkout): Knee high boots are both stylish and warm during the colder months. Team this versatile grey pair with anything from denim jeans to dresses.
- Zella Live In Heartbeat Run Tights
Was $64, Now $38.40: Make a stylish statement at the gym with these printed workout pants from Zella. They feature discrete mesh accents that ensure a cool, comfortable workout.
- DL1961 Florence Insta Sculpt Jeans
Was $178.00, Now $104.99 (Take extra 40% off sale items with code CYBERSALE at checkout): Coated denim is a cool weather staple. Bring edgy contrast to this pair with soft knits and booties.
- Alice + Olivia Dolan Buckle Booties
Was $495, Now $247.50: Heeled ankle booties to dress up any outfit! Team them with casual denim and a cropped jacket for an effortlessly chic ensemble.
- Jimmy Choo Small Anabel Leather Crossbody Bag
Was $1225, Now $796.25: You can’t go wrong with Jimmy Choo. This splurge-worthy crossbody bag is timeless with its rich, warm hue and minimalist design.
- Tinley Road Faux Fur Infinity Scarf
Was $75, Now $44.97 (Take extra 40% off sale items with code CYBERSALE at checkout): Deep blue fur will bring instant glam to any look. Pair it with a classic winter coat or dress up casual knits.
Whether you’re in a new relationship or have been dating for years, one this is always true: even during the honeymoon phase, shopping for your man can be hard! Shirt styles are endless, watches are hit or miss, and finding the right fit for jeans is nearly impossible. However, there are several categories that are sure-fire hits. From everyone’s favorite Ray-Ban sunglasses to versatile swim trunks, we’re sharing our go-to gift picks.
Shop for the Man in Your Life: Swim Trunks
Swimsuits are fairly simple in style, so you won’t have to worry about buying the wrong fit. Pick a color and length you know he’ll like and you’re good to go.
- Volcom Static Chino Shorts: These shorts feature water-resistant fabric and four-way stretch technology that will allow your man to transition from the park to the pool with ease (and style).
- J.Crew 9” Board Short in Oxford Cloth: J.Crew has transformed their swimsuits, making them even better than before. This classic style features moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric to ensure all-day comfort.
- Onia Solid Calder Trunks: A mid-length version of the Onia swimwear staple. These trunks offer a comfortable fit with a preppy style that will match just about anything.
Shop for the Man in Your Life: Shoes
While shoes may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of gifts, lightweight summer styles are actually very easy to pick out. Try a casual boat shoe or flexible sneaker that will work with any foot size, wide or narrow.
- Sperry Top-Sider Authentic Original Boat Shoe: Soft, red leather offers an unexpected neutral that your man will love. They’ll go with anything from board shorts to slacks.
- J.Crew Island Slipper PT203 Flip-Flops in Suede: When in doubt, flip-flops are always great for summer. This J.Crew pair was made by hand and combines lush suede with a thick rubber sole. Stylish and practical!
- TOMS Paseos Chambray Sneaker: TOMS transforms the chambray trend into their classic sneaker style. The lightweight, flexible fit is perfect for summer.
Shop for the Man in Your Life: Sunglasses
Shopping for a pair of shades can be a piece of cake if you follow a general “sunglasses for your face shape” guide. If you’re still unsure, opt for a universally flattering fit like our Ray-Ban sunglasses pick below.
- Ray-Ban Classic Clubmaster 51mm Sunglasses: Ray-Ban sunglasses are a classic hit and this style will flatter just about any face shape. We love the metal rims for a modern update.
- Persol Square Sunglasses: Polished metal arrows give this celeb favorite a distinctive style.
- Givenchy Aviator 60mm Sunglasses: An edgy metallic inset offers a fresh take on these vintage-inspired aviators.
Today we are featuring round 2 of our fabulous style team’s wish lists. See what Ellie, Randi, and Lindsey are craving for the holidays.
Stylist Wish List: Ellie Fichtelman
Trained by the famed TV stylist Stacey London, Ellie has experience as both a stylist for Style for Hire and as a freelance stylist for StyleSeat. Expect eclectic-classic style with an urban edge.
Shop Ellie’s Wish List:
Stylist Wish List: Randi Tutelman
With marketing, PR, licensing and production experience in prestigious brands such as Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren and Milly, Randi is a well-rounded fashionista to say the least. Expect boho-meets-trendy styles from Randi.
Shop Randi’s Wish List:
Stylist Wish List: Lindsey Simmons
With a degree in Fashion Merchandising, experience as a stylist for Steve Madden and a current stylist for various country stars in Nashville, Lindsey brings an exciting mix urban styles and country flare. Expect bold pieces with anything from feminine to rocker-chic accents.
Shop Lindsey’s Wish List:
With Thanksgiving and Hanukkah overlapping this year, it seems as though there is even less time to get that holiday shopping done. Fortunately, we are here to offer up some suggestions to save you time with your search. Today we’ve selected 8 fabulous, affordable, and festive blue & white gifts to help you take on Hanukkah like a pro.
Stylist Picks for Hanukkah Gifts:
- U|R Tech Earmuffs ($30): Complete with HD speakers and a removable headphone wire, these earmuffs allow you to listen to your tunes while keeping warm.
- Gift Boutique Coffee Mug by Dylan Kendall ($16): With quirky feet at the bottom of this mug, it’s the perfect gift to put a smile on your loved ones face.
- Tory Burch Robinson Foldable Key Case ($115): Stay organized in style with this luxe leather key case.
- Jonathan Adler Greek Key Photo Frame ($68): Fill it with a special picture for an extra personal gift!
- Hipanema Angel Bracelet ($118): The 8 nights of Hanukkah wouldn’t be complete without a little glam. This bracelet features a striking array of crystals and mixed media that won’t go unnoticed.
- C. Wonder iPhone 5 Bullhorn Speaker ($10): A cheeky, fun, wireless speaker to take with you wherever you go. And for just $10!
- Jonathan Adler Smart Phone Dock ($48): No more misplaced iPhones. This dock will keep your phone secure with a dash of old-school style.
- Echo Allover Touch Gloves ($28): Removing your gloves to access your iPhone is a thing of a past. These gloves feature touch fabric on each fingertip so you can keep your hands bundled up.
Check out our Holiday Gift Guide section more holiday gift inspiration for all the loved ones in your life.
As we continue to get into the holiday spirit, we are sharing the first round of stylist wish lists. Shop like a stylist with these dreamy holiday gift guides from Monica, Tor, and Bryn.
Stylist Wish List: Monica Barnett
As an image consultant, a member of Vogue’s elite Influencer Network, and a shopper for Lucky Magazine’s Style Collective, you can count on Monica for an inspiring holiday wish list. Expect feminine pieces with an edgy flare.
Shop Monica’s wish list:
- Pink Martini Rosette Dress ($98): The old gold is gorg, and fit-n-flare says festive; add a red lip and nails and you’re ready to rock.
- Labour of Love Tan Leather Mittens ($97) – A stylish way to stay warm and had I not purchased them already, they’d be at the top of my list!
- Juliet & Company Feuilles Necklace ($85): Every haute girl needs blingy baubles and this piece can travel from outfit to outfit to maintain your holiday shimmer.
- Gap Trim Puffer Vest ($70): I want a shell that allows me to run store to store but is light enough – no need for extra weight when you’ve got all those packages.
- Ivanka Trump Anita Strappy Heel ($135): I want to be ready for any/every holiday party, and be able to cut-a-rug so these strappy heels mean business.
Formerly a Net-A-Porter stylist and a visual merchandiser for Bergdorf Goodman, Tor now mixes NYC’s high fashion with Texas flare at Dallas’s Clutts Agency. Expect sophisticated and effortlessly chic fashion.
Shop Tor’s Wish List:
With fashion show experience at Stella & Dot and years in Product Development for brands such as Marc by Marc Jacobs, Tre Vero and Henri Bendel, Bryn has an eye for chic and unique apparel and accessories. Expect downtown, edgy and comfortable styles.
Shop Bryn’s Wish List:
Holiday shopping just got easier. Today we are showcasing the best tech accessories, sweaters, grooming tools, pajamas, and quality wallets for the man in your life. So whether you are shopping for your dad, husband, friend or co-worker, you are sure to find something below to put a smile on his face this holiday season.
Gift Ideas for Men: Top 6 Tech Accessories & Gadgets
- TYLT ‘ENERGI’ Travel Charger (fits all devices with USB or Micro-USB) ($49.99)
- Belkin Universal Tablet Keyboard and Case ($79.99)
- Bose IE2 Audio Headphones ($99.95)
- Trask ‘Jackson’ iPad Sleeve ($85)
- Marshall Major 50 FX Headphones ($170)
- COACH Bleecker Slim Brief ($498)
Gift Ideas for Men: Top 6 Sweaters
- The Men’s Store at Bloomingdale’s Cashmere Mockneck Sweater (
Was $295 Now $206.50)
- Polo Ralph Lauren French-Rib Half-Zip Mockneck Pullover Sweater ($98)
- Topman Faux Leather Panel Crewneck Sweatshirt ($55)
- Toscano Shawl Collar Button Cardigan ($110)
- Levi’s Made & Crafted Crewneck Sweatshirt ($125)
- J.Crew Lambswool Striped Sweater ($98)
Gift Ideas for Men: Top 6 Grooming Products
- The Art of Shaving 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave Kit ($115)
- Kenneth Cole New York Wide Mouth Leather Travel Kit ($100)
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Energizing Men’s Set ($45)
- Molton Brown The Orange & Bergamot Gift Set ($62)
- Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Set ($90)
- The Art of Shaving Pro-Glide Power Shave Set ($175)
Gift Ideas for Men: Top 6 PJ’s
- Calvin Klein Underwear Body Modal Pants ($42)
- Nordstrom 824 Flannel Pajamas ($59.50)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Oxford PJ Pants ($42)
- Hanro William Striped Pajama Set ($260)
- J.Crew Slim Flannel Pajam Pant ($49.50)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Velour Kimono Robe (
Was $90.00, Now $67.50)
Gift Ideas for Men: Top 6 Wallets
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Martin Pebbled Leather Wallet ($138)
- Salvatore Ferragamo Leather Revival Vertical Wallet ($195)
- Fossil Harrison L Zip Bifold ($40)
- Jack Spade Swedish M90 Camo Vertical Flap (
Was $125, Now $86.99)
- Ted Baker London OHWOW Bifold Wallet ($75)
- COACH Bleeker Legacy Trifold Wallet ($138)
Haven’t found that perfect Father’s Day gift yet? Don’t worry we have you covered. From stylish finds to summer travel, today’s picks are sure to please the man in your life.
Top 5 Picks for Last-Minute Father’s Day Gifts:
- Bose SoundDock Portable Digital Music System: This portable ipod player is an excellent option for the dad who’s always on the go. Whether that means grilling on your back porch or heading to your cabin for the weekend, this Bose SoundDock delivers quality sound wherever you go.
- Vince Showerproof Cargo Coat: As mentioned yesterday, a raincoat is a must during the summer. This jacket combines functionality and fashion. With plenty of pockets, a refined fit and water resistant materials, this Vince pick is sure to please.
- Burberry Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch: On Father’s Day, we can’t forget that men like their bling too. This best selling watch is water resistant, stylish and adds a punch of masculinity with its stainless steel and black combo.
- Andrew Marc “Lindburgh” Travel Collection: This travel collection features a duffel bag, messenger bag and travel kit. As a set, the Andrew Marc package is perfect for summer travel. The duffel is great for weekend getaways or work trips and the messenger is just the right size for a daily workbag. Buy just one or treat your dad to all three.
- Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses: Regardless of one’s style preference, Ray-Bans are always a hit. This Clubmaster style combines a timeless look with head-turning orange lenses for the perfect pair of summer shades.
With Mother’s Day approaching quickly, time is running out to find that perfect gift. Luckily, we have you covered. Whether you’re looking for a sentimental piece or a luxurious splurge, today’s picks will suite all your gift giving needs. From cooking glasses to luxe accessories, we’ve selected our top picks for Mother’s Day gifts in every price range.
Mother’s Day Gifts Under $250:
- Haven’s Kitchen: 2 Hour Baking Class: If your mother or wife loves to be in the kitchen, a baking course is a great option. Haven’s Kitchen offers 2-hour courses for shortcakes and cobblers at the price of $75, allowing students to perfect the summery desserts!
- Longchamp Le Pliage Large Shoulder Tote: This roomy nylon tote is a go-to pick for the busy soccer mom. Its timeless French style and sturdy build allow this purse to double as a chic bag and a large carryall for the mom on the go.
- Moon and Lola Gold Disc Cutout Script Monogram Necklace: Add a personal touch to your Mother’s Day gift this year with this delicate gold monogram necklace.
Mother’s Day Gifts $250-$500:
- Monica Vinader Rose Gold-plated Diamond Bracelet: If you are unsure of what type of jewelry your mother likes, a minimalist design is your best bet. This delicate bracelet adds a touch of sparkle and will match any outfit day or night.
- Diane von Furstenberg Lainey Dress: A breezy silk-chiffon dress with flattering pleats makes this a perfect day to evening style. We love it’s high neck and ligtweight fit for a go-to summer number.
- SoulCycle 10 Class Series: SoulCycle’s signature full-body workout is perfect for the gym-going mom. The class includes ten 45-minute cycling classes that incorporate weights and core exercises, plus an invigorating atmosphere that is sure to excite anyone who loves a good workout.
Mother’s Day Gifts $500+
- Victoria Beckham Aviator-style Metal Sunglasses: The perfect gift for your hip mom. Minimalist lightweight sunglasses are a summer staple. We love the rose gold-tone metal frames on this Victoria Beckham pair for a glamorous update on the classic aviator style.
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa Spa Package: If your mother or wife is in need of a relaxing retreat, then a day spa is the gift for you. Treat her to Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa’s “Ultimate Indulgence,” which includes a facial, hot stone massage, manicure, pedicure, shampoo/blowdry/finish, makeup application, and spa lunch.
- Rebecca Minkoff Python Amorous Satchel: Double handles and a cross-body strap make this the perfect day to evening bag. Its size is large enough to hold all of your daily essentials, while its chic snake-embossed leather and structure silhouette is great for a night out.
A Secret Santa party is a great way to get in the holiday spirit. It’s also a nice way to save time and money. Whether throwing a Secret Santa party at work or with your friends and family at home, the gift exchange ensures that everyone receives a present so you don’t have to go overboard on holiday shopping.
Follow our steps for throwing the perfect Secret Santa Party:
- The drawing of names: The traditional gathering of participants to pick names from a hat can be difficult to coordinate with people’s busy schedules. Assigned Secret Santa’s tend to mysteriously work out best for the person in charge… But now there’s Boogspace. The site involves a quick and easy 3-step process that allows you to create a gift exchange group, make individual wishlists, and then email the assigned Secret Santas without revealing who has whom. It is a great way to save some time, plus, the optional wishlists can provide gift inspiration if you are unsure of what to buy your recipient.
- Set a dollar limit: Decide what a reasonable amount is to spend on gifts so that each participant buys and receives a similar priced goodie.
- The Gift Exchange: On the day of your Secret Santa party, have everyone place their wrapped gifts (with just the recipient’s name) in one pile. That way when it comes time to open gifts, your guests can guess who had whom.
Still need gift ideas? We love Glamour’s “30 Gifts Under $30″ for secret santa presents. And don’t forget to visit our Holiday Inspirations Pinterest board as we continue to pin our favorite gifts and decor ideas this season.