Lace is one of this year’s go-to fabrics with its ability to be anything from discretely sexy to over-the-top glam. Not sure how to pull off the flirty trend? We’re sharing 5 options that can be worn to anything from casual office days to dates with your significant other.
5 Ways to Wear Lace:
- BB Dakota Devera Lace Inset Chiffon Shift Dress: Baroque inspired lace details the sleeves and neck of this white shift dress. Keep it casual with nude ballet flats or dress it up with strappy-heeled sandals.
- Topshop Lace Trim Romper: If you’re looking for just a touch of lace, this Topshop romper is for you. Eyelash lace softens the look of this tailored piece for the perfect dash of femininity. Wear yours with black sandals and long earrings.
- Kate Spade New York Banner Leather & Lace Ballet Flats: If lace clothing isn’t your thing, try a pair of shoes. Kate Spade gives classic ballet flats a glamorous update with sheer fabric and a neat little bow. Take them to dinner with skinny jeans and a flowing blouse.
- Equipment Reagan Lace Top: Lace tops to the office? No problem. This Equipment blouse gives off the flirty femme feel without revealing too much. Wear it with fitted trousers and flats for the perfect ‘Casual Friday’ look.
- Endless Rose Pencil Skirt: Date night done right! Metallic beads accent this lace skirt while a sheer panel at the hem shows a little leg. Team it with anything from a solid tank to a matching lace top.