While there are many shoe trends in store for fall, one style that EVERY woman could use in her wardrobe is a great pair of strappy heels. The timeless style is constantly being reinvented and this year is no different. Why do we love it? Bold straps and tiny stiletto heels add instant chic to any outfit, whether they are paired with jeans or a sleek cocktail dress. To help you out, we are our giving our favorites for fall.
Top 5 Picks for Strappy Heels:
- Schutz Quirada Two Strap Pumps: This Schutz pump combines the metallic, colorblock, AND strappy trends all in one chic shoe. Team yours with a little black dress.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Deanna Strappy Sandals: Strappy stripes lend modern flare to these heeled sandals. Wear yours with a bouncy skirt and blouse for a chic date night look.
- Joe’s Jeans Ali Ankle Strap d’Orsay Pumps: This neutral shoe is anything but boring with its suede/leather combo and bold straps. Wear them with casual boyfriend jeans for an unexpected cool vibe.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Thedore Sandal: Be that lady in red! Whether paired with skinny jeans or a mini dress, these shoes are sure to make a statement.
- Rebecca Minkoff Reed Cutout Sandals: Lizard-embossed and smooth leather give these lace-up sandals an exotic feel. Team them with cropped pants and a fitted jacket.